If your Pendrive or External Hard disk shows you ( You Need To Format The Disk Before You Can Use It ) This Message Then don’t worry!. This is a common issue. In this blog you will get knowledge about how you can easily solve You Need To Format The Disk Before You Can Use It this issue without losing any data and without formatting. In this blog you will find some of the processes that if you follow, then you will get rid of this problem very easily. All you have to do is follow the methods. Below are a few methods discussed. Please follow the methods:
Method 1: Using Find And Mount Option
- First of all, open your Google Chrome browser then type Find And Mount in the search bar then hit on the enter.
- After searching on google click on the first link, or you can enter Find And Mount this link. After entering on this, now click on the download Partition Find And Mount For Windows link And download it.
- After the download is complete, install the software on your computer, once the installation is complete, now open the software.
- After opening the software you will see all the USB Drives or Hard Disks in your computer.
- Select the USB Device and then click on the Scan. After clicking on the Scan, select the Intellectual Scan (Recommended) options then hit the Scan. This will take a few seconds from you. if you see no visible partition found message, then again press on the scan and this time select the option called Thorough Scan and then scan button. Thorough Scan may take 14-15 minutes to complete. depending on the speed of your PC.
- When the it is complete you will find the partition option inside the Visible Partition. Now go to the Partition and then click on the Mount As Then select any one of the drive letters and hit on the OK.
- After clicking on the OK, your folder will be open. Once the folder opens, Copy all the files from there and Paste it in your another good Drive. Because your this Drive is corrupted.
- Now open My Computer and go to the Drive which was the problem. then hit on the format disk and then click on the start, This will format your USB Drive/Hard Disk.
Follow the above methods properly. If you follow the above methods then you will get rid of this problem very easily. All you have to do is follow the above methods properly. If for some reason you find that you still have (You Need To Format The Disk Before You Can Use It) this problem, then follow the next steps.
Method 2: Format And Recovery Method
In this method, first of all, you need to format your Drive Then Recover your data. Don’t worry! In this blog you will learn how you can Recover your Data very easily after Formatting Hard Disk. It will not be a difficult methods. All you have to do is follow the below steps. If you follow the steps properly then you will definitely able to recover your data very easily without any problem. So follow the next procedures completely.
Recover Data After Formatting Hard Disk
In this blog you will learn how you can Recover Data Even You Have Deleted The Partition Of Your Hard Disk. So if you are wondering how to recover data after deleting the files just now from this time don’t worry about this issues. Because this blog will give you knowledge about how you can easily recover data. All you have to do is follow the steps. So below are a few steps discussed please follow this:
- First of all, turn off your antivirus protection (Turn Off Real Time Protection).
- Download a software called EaseUS Data Recovery. You can download this software from EaseUS Data Recover here.
- When the download is complete, now unzip the file and install the software on your computer. Make sure you turn off your Internet connection before installing the software. Make sure your internet is not working. once the installation is complete, kindly don’t run the Software before you uncheck this two option as shown in the picture below.
- Once the installation is complete, now run the block host.cmd file after complete the block host.cmd run, now copy the config.dat file and paste it in C/PROGRAM FILES/EASEUS/EASEUS DATA RECOVERY WIZARD this folder.
- Open the Keygen folder and run the keygen.exe file. Entering on the keygen.exe file, now hit on the generate and click on the copy button to copy the license code and close the keygen.exe file.
- Now open the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Software. Open the software and go to the activate and paste the license code then hit the activate. After activating the software, close it and open the software again.
- Now select any of the USB Drives/Hard Disk, which you have unfortunately formatted then hit on the scan. This scan may take 30 minutes or 1 hour to complete depending on the space on your Hard Disk/ USB Drive.
- Once the scan is complete, now select all your files and click on the Recover. After clicking on the Recover button, all your files will be recovered.
So in this above methods you will be able to Recover Your Data very easily without losing anything. If you follow the above steps properly, then you will definitely be able to easily recover your data. So I think after reading the above steps, you have got a good idea of how to Recover Data. You can easily recover data by following these above steps, so please follow these steps very carefully.
Lastly, I would like to say that if you follow the above discussion properly, then you can solve this And easily Recover the files that you have Removed/Formatted from your computer. So if you are thinking about how you can do it and fix this problem then definitely read this blog. So this is a complete blog to solve your problem without losing any data.