If you are facing ms windows store purge caches app didn’t start error and if this problem bothers you then don’t worry!. In this blog you will learn how you can solve ms windows store purge caches app didn’t start error very easily. In this blog I will tell you some of the processes that you can follow to solve this problem. Below are some of the procedures discussed, please follow:
Method 1: Repairing Permissions
- Press the Windows + R button at the same time And then type regedit then press enter.
- After coming to Registry Editor, open the folder by following the location below: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Classes \ Local Settings \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ AppModel\ Repository \ Packages
- Now right click on the Packages folder and select the Permissions option.
- Now click on the Advanced button in the window that you will see.
- At the top of the Advanced Security Settings For Packages you will see owner option, there click on the change button.
- Now enter the username which you login to your Windows PC. Click on the Windows button to view your username. After entering the name, select the Check Names and hit ok. After clicking on the OK, check the Replace All Child Object Permission Entries With Inheritable Permission Entries From This Object and then click on the Apply and OK.
If you follow the above steps well then your problem will be solved. If that doesn’t work, then follow the next method.
Method 2: Troubleshooting Store App
- Press Windows + I at the same moment to open windows settings then click on the Update And Security Option.
- After going to Update And Security, click on Troubleshooting and then click on Additional Troubleshooters Settings.
- After going to Additional Troubleshooter, now find the Windows Store Apps, and then click on the Run The Troubleshooter option. It may take up to 1-2 minute.
- After doing this you have to Reregister Windows Store. Press the Windows + X button at the same time and then click on the Windows Powershell (Admin).
- After clicking on the Windows Powersell (Admin), now copy and paste this $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + ‘\AppxManifest.xml’ ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest Command and then press Enter.
After doing this your problem will be solved. If for some reason it is not solved then please follow the alternate/Next steps.
Method 3: Updating Windows
- Press Windows + I button at the same moment to open the settings menu.
- Now click on the Update And Security menu and go to the Windows Update and find the Check For Updates button and click on that.
In many cases, if you update your Windows, many kinds of problems are solved automatically.
Method 4: Resetting Permission Of Apps
- You will see a search bar next to your computer’s Windows icon. Type CMD there and enter CMD.
- After entering on the CMD, copy and paste icacls “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps” /reset /t /c /q this command, press enter button. This process can take up to 4-5 minutes to complete. so you have to wait patiently for this process to complete.
Actually ms windows store purge caches app didn’t start error problem is not a big problem. But when someone is faced with this, they thinks that it is a big issue. But that’s not really a problem. You just have to follow the steps above to get rid of this very easily. Lastly, I would like to say that if you apply the above steps very well, then this will be solved very easily.